Wednesday 1 July 2020

July Challenge

Hello crafty friends...

Now that our 2020 competition is over we are back to our regular monthly challenges,  and as it's July, we have to go with.....


Challenge  1

Hi everyone.
Julie here with my first challenge as a Design Team member.
 I am very excited to be here and can't wait to get started.

The theme for July is "Christmas In July" and I understand that not everyone has Christmas photos to scrap at this time of the year so I have made my challenge so it can be used with any photos, Christmas or other.

My challenge for you is to use 
STARS
TORN PAPER EDGES
GOLD
You must use all of these elements on your project

I will be back in a few days to share my layout with you. 

Can't wait to see your entries.

Julie


Challenge 2 

Hi Everyone. Louise here.

I'm so honoured to be joining the DT and can't wait to share this journey with you.

So let's get into the challenge for this month. 

I've created an inspiration board to give you some ideas for the "Christmas in July" theme.



Inspiration comes from many places and you could use all or one of the following:

- Red, green, gold or silver
- Any of the words: Presents, Fun, Family, Peace
- Groups of 4
- A grid type layout
- paint background

I can't wait to see your entries and look forward to seeing how you're inspired.

I've used the grid style and chosen Gold as my main colour.


I've used the Kaisercraft Christmas Edition 6x6 paper pad, teamed with some Gold foil and a little bit of red bling.

One of my favourite techniques at the moment is stitching and I love to leave the cotton threads hanging, I love the texture it adds.

Here are some close ups ...





Have Fun & Enjoy. 


Challenge Rules: 
Please upload your entries using our Linky, or to the album in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm, 31st July 2020 to be eligible for the prize.

Facebook Albums - Here
Chat Page - Here

The prize is by random draw. 

International entries are welcome, however, due to international postage cost, a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post. 

Australia residents, this month’s prize is a Kaisercraft kit.

Have fun and please share our challenges with your crafty friends!
Donna & the Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment