Tuesday 30 June 2020

Time to say....

...A fond farewell to our design team Gypsy and Robyn , who both step down at the end of the month.

It is never easy saying goodbye to team members, but it's exciting to watch them go on to new things.

I would like to thank them for the wonderful and inspiring projects they’ve shared with us over the time they are have been with us, and wish them nothing but the very best in their future endeavors in the crafting industry.  I know that they will be successful in whatever they do 💖

But with the sad news comes the happy news!!  I'm happy to introduce 2 new team members, Louise Turner and Julie Kairl.

Below is a little introduction, I'm looking forward to lots of creative fun together!

Louise

My name is Louise and I'm a full time working Mum to 7 year old twin boys. I'm married to a wonderful hubby and have two boxer dogs, Zeus and Zara and a cat Sally at home.

I've been scrapping seriously since 2014 but started over 15 years ago thanks to my Mum and Creative Memories.

I describe my style as PPM - Paper + Medium. I love to combine paper and elements with other mediums, such as paste, watercolor, acrylic paint, distress inks and sprays etc.

I like to film process video's in the hope that I can inspire your creativity, the way others have inspired me.
You can pop over and see my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLY9_bFvdxi33IB3nPkVlXQ/videos?view_as=subscriber

Julie

Hi my name is Julie and I am a paper crafter. 

I am retired and get to spend as much time as I like in my craft room.  My self-sufficient husband is very supportive of my addiction.

I have one daughter and one granddaughter and they inevitably find themselves on most of my layouts.

I like to make cards, mini albums and art journal pages as well as scrapbooking.  My style changes so often I don’t think I could put a name to it. The photo or a technique I want to try generally dictates the style of my layouts. 

I am also finding that most of my pages have some form of mixed media on them.

I video every project I make. You can find them on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCViqJuYgw60Aq93OJ4oeb6Q

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new challenge, our 2 regular monthly challenges are back now that our 2020 competition has finished, so pop back and check out the details!

Have a great day!!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment