Saturday 14 November 2020

How to make a mini album using card blanks

 Good morning

Today I am sharing a mini album I made after watching a video by Heidi Swapp showing how she made a similar album using a pack of her printed card bases. 

To make the base album you will need 8 cards and 2 pieces of chipboard the same size as the cards. By the time I had decorated my album I used 15 cards


There are a couple of different versions of this album. I have made the one that has a pocket between each page. I have used my sewing machine to stitch each pocket up but you can use tape or glue if you don't sew.


You might like to watch this short video that shows how I made the album. You will also find a link to Heidi's video in the description box below my video.


Happy crafting
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment