Sunday 1 November 2020

November Challenges

 

It's that time of the year to start (if you haven't already) thinking about cards and gifts for the festive season, so we thought we might spend November helped out with some challenges and inspiration! 


Hi there.

So... November and the theme is Cards & Gifts.

I don't know about you but November is a busy month for me, it's when I make my Christmas cards, although I have to admit I have started already this year.

My challenge for you this month is to create a set of three cards, one of which must be a shaker card.

If you don't know how to make a shaker card there are lots of videos on YouTube showing you how it is done. I also have a video showing how I made all of these cards, including the shaker. There is a link below

The cards can be for any occasion, they do not have to be Christmas themed.

I have made three cards and a bonus tag which I will attach to a gift. 

I have to admit I had a thing about using acetate while I was making these cards.


This Z fold card uses glitter in a laminating sheet for the acetate front of the card.



Hope you enjoy this challenge, and get started on your Christmas cards if you choose to go that way.
Can't wait to see your cards
Julie

***

  Hi Crafters

Louise here to share my take on the November Gifts & Cards challenge.

My challenge is to make a Christmas Card and if you want an extra challenge - include some fussy cutting.


I'm definitely not a huge card maker.

But when I create cards I make them like layouts = layers & Clusters.

Here are the supplies used for this project:


I hope you have fun with this months challenge.

Process Video:



Happy Crafting



 

No comments:

Post a Comment