Friday 20 November 2020

November Cyber Crop


Welcome to our last cyber crop for the year! 

3 challenges for you to get ahead in your card or gift-giving.  Remember, these do not have to be just Christmas, I have a hubby with a birthday just before Christmas and a son with a birthday not long after! 

Hello Donna here with my challenge for you, and that is to use Embossing, either heat or dry embossing is fine.  You can make a set of cards, a set of tags, or any gift item you want.

I have made a set of 2 gift tags and have used both heat and embossing folders.

These tags are super easy and quick to make, I've used leftover card-stock from my stash to make these.  DD Linen card - Waratah, Currawong, and Bridal White, along with some bling cardstock for my leaves, it's nice to use up these leftover bits.

I've used the Craft4U stacking banner dies to cut my tags in 2 sizes, embossed the middle layer, and cut a circle and heat embossed my Christmas message for one, and use the Kaisercraft Gift Tag die for the other.... Found some old velum snowflakes and some ribbon to hold them all together.
Have fun
Donna.

Hi Julie here with my November Cyber Crop challenge.

I would like you to make a card that will securely hold a gift card.

It can be a pocket, an envelope, anything you can think of that would hold a gift card firmly on/in your card. This card can be for any occasion.

I have created two Christmas cards that may give you a few ideas to start.








I have used

Looking forward to seeing your cards and getting a few new ideas.

Enjoy the Cyber Crop
Cheers
Julie


***

Louise here to share my November CC challenge.

   I'd like to see you make a handmade gift or scrapbook a layout about a gift.


I've created some teacher gifts for the end of the year.

I picked up these glass jars from my local discount store.

I'm filling them with a cylinder of paper - that holds an extra little surprise then filling the outside space with red & green Christmas m&m's

For the outside I've wrapped them with twine and added two sweet little tags.

Here are the supplies used for this layout:


Thanks for visiting ... Can't wait to see your creations.

Process Video:


Happy Crafting


Challenge info...

Due date Sunday, 29th November - Midnight.  Please share with your scrappy friends!

Upload your challenge entry to the albums on our Mystical Scrapbooks Facebook Chat Page.

Our chat is private and if you haven't yet joined us we'd love to have you. If you have any trouble joining please email me, Donna, with your name and or a link to your Facebook profile and I will send you an invite.

We will be giving away 1 gift voucher valued at $20.00 and each entry receives 1 ticket into the draw.....So the more challenges you do the more chance you have to win!

We will also have a surprise prize!! Our DT members will choose their favourite layout and I will send that lucky person a surprise in the mail.

Happy Scrapping!


1 comment: