Friday 15 January 2021

January Cyber Crop


Welcome to our first CC for 2021!  I hope your all ready for some sketching fun!  Please share with your crafty friends...
Have fun...

Welcome to this month's Cyber Crop, Julie here with a sketch I have created for you this month. I hope you enjoy using it.


and this is my layout 


I have used Colour Blast's Arty Farty paper range.

The background is Core Color Cardstock - Orange.
The photo (5.5" x 7") is matted on Core Color Cardstock - Aquarium 

I used an emery board to file the edges of the photo giving it a fine white border.

Each of the patterned papers and the photo also have a black mat

I have used DecoFoil - Transfer Gel Duo through Cadence Stencil No. MU03 then set that aside to dry. Once it was dry (ie it was clear) I laid Gold Fab Foil on top and ran over it with my brayer, applying even pressure to transfer the foil to the gel.

To create my embellishments I fussy cut the Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3550 - Dahlia Bouquet that I had stamped onto a piece of the patterned paper using Versmark Embossing ink, applied Superfine Black Embossing powder and set it with my heat tool. 

I also wanted to add some paper flowers, some of which were yellow daisy type flowers. To add a bit of sparkle to the daisies I applied some glue to the centres and then sprinkled them with Dress My Craft Frosted Sugar Powder.

The flowers were then added to the layout in clusters, one cluster to the top left of the photo and a smaller one to the bottom right of the photo

The title is from Memory Maze's Arrow Words - Kiss Sweet chipboard set. I have coloured it with a black permanent marker and attached it to the layout using glue

You can see the process video for this layout below


I hope I have inspired you to get crafty today.
Can't wait to see your projects

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


*** 

Hi Crafters

Louise here to share my cybercrop inspiration.



Here is the sketch I designed to help inspire you this month:

Remember that a sketch is all about inspiring your creation.

You don't have to stick to it exactly but we want to see the bones of the sketch in your project. Use your creativity and let it flow ...

You can check out the process video here:

Happy Scrapping.

Hello, Donna here and here's my sketch for you...I have used a Page Maps sketch this time.



I will be scrapping over the weekend so check back to see my page soon! 



Challenge info...

Due date Sunday, 24th January 2021 - Midnight.  

Please share with your scrappy friends!

Upload your challenge entry to the albums on our Mystical Scrapbooks Facebook Chat Page.

Our chat is private and if you haven't yet joined us we'd love to have you. If you have any trouble joining please PM me, Donna, with your name and or a link to your Facebook profile and I will send you an invite.

We will be giving away 1 gift voucher valued at $20.00 and each entry receives 1 ticket into the draw.....So the more challenges you do the more chance you have to win! (1 ticket per challenge, so a max of 3 tickets)

We will also have a surprise prize!! Our DT members will choose their favourite layout and I will send that lucky person a surprise in the mail.

Happy Scrapping everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment