Friday 1 January 2021

January Sketch Challenge


Welcome to our first challenge set to 2021!

Easing into the new year with the theme of Sketches... Have fun!

Happy New Year

Julie here with my sketch for this month

and here is my layout


The background is Core'dinations Cardstock - Aquarium
I have put DecoFoil Transfer Gel through Dusty Attic's Criss Cross Stencil, once this had dried I applied Fab Foil - Gold and burnished it with my brayer so I would get a good coverage of the foil onto the gel.

I have used Colour Blast's Arty Farty paper range for this layout. 
I have used 4 patterned papers - ProgressIdeasPossibilities and Transform.

Here is the process video


Looking forward to sharing the coming year with you and seeing all of your lovely layouts
Till next time
Julie

***

  Hi Everyone .. Happy New Year

Here is my sketch challenge for you to enjoy 

My inspiration is called "Favourite Spot"


How fantastic is this rainbow background paper?

Its Simple Stories "Hello Summer"

The needed to mute the bright background so I added some Acrylic paint

I've embellished with Simple Stories Embellishments

A gorgeous gold title to finish.


Can't wait to see your creations.



Challenge Rules
Please upload your entries to the album in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm,  31st January 2021 to be eligible for the prize.

Facebook Albums - Here
Chat Page - Here

The prize is by random draw.  This month prize is a mixed bag of mulberry flowers (Random pack)

· International entries are welcome, however, due to international postage cost, a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Have fun
Mystical Team



No comments:

Post a Comment