Monday 26 October 2020

YouTube channels

 Hi everyone.

Today I am looking for a bit of help.

Each day when I sit down to have my lunch I watch something crafty on YouTube. I love seeing what others are creating and it motivates me to try new things and look at new products (oh no).

I have my favourites that I watch:-

Scrapbooking:- Missy Widden, Scrapbook.com, Hip Kit Club, Uniquely Creative, Creating with Jovi and of course our own Louise Turner

Cardmaking:- Vicky Papaioannou, Jennifer McGuire Ink, Maremi Small Arts

Album making:- Scrap Queen

Art Journalling:- Dyan Reavley and My Arty Heart

I am looking for some new channels to watch and I was wondering if you would share your favourites with me.

Looking forward to watching some new (to me) and inspiring channels

Have a happy relaxed day, hopefully with some crafting included

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment