Friday 1 April 2016

April 
Challenge #1

Hello everyone, Donna here with our first challenge for April

This month we are all about journalling.  When you journal on your page your telling a story to future family members, I clearly remember sitting with my mum and going though a box of photo we received after my grandfather passed away. 

I wanted to know the 3 W's, Who, Where and Why   Sadly she couldn't tell be about a lot of them, and there was quite a bit of:  "I think that's so and so" 

So I have a sketch for you and it must include some journalling.


You will have to forgive me for not having a sample page ready, we are in the middle of renovating and I've not had the chance to scrap yet!!  I'm hoping to get to scrap next week, so I'm really looking forward to seeing your take on this!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment