Friday 15 April 2016

In with the old: Joy Mini Album


This week for my Throwback Thursday I'm using my KI Memories Sheer Delights to make a mini album. I have participated in Ali Edwards One Little Word class for quite a few years now. One of my favourite activities is to make a mini-album to help highlight and remind me of my word for the year. This year my word is Joy and I decided to use the Sheers as my mini album base. 


I simply took one sheet of the Pink Small flower Sheer and simply used my trimmer to cut it into quarters. I've stacked them and punched a hole in the corner to form my pages. I've hooked them all together with a book ring.


I chose eight pictures of things that bring me joy and had them printed as 3x3inch photos with a white border.


I've also added some cards from my stash that also sparked joy and added them in as additional pages.


Then I've added some double sided paper scraps in behind my photos hiding the adhesive behind the photos which are positioned exactly back to back on each page.


Finally I have added some embellishments that I have hoarded for a while because I really loved them! :-)  Put all the pages back on the ring and called it done. I've hung it up in my scraproom with a couple of mini albums from previous years where I can see it every day.






No comments:

Post a Comment