Tuesday 26 April 2016

DT Share ~ Dear Will


Hey all, I am back again with another LO from my April Kit. I've written a little letter which I have placed in the envelope for Will about some things I remember about him at this age. I think at first glance that the Fancy Pants Memories Captured line doesn't really say 'baby LO' but there are definitely some papers that are just perfect! :-)

I don't usually cut my photos in circles but thought is might be fun for a change. I used a circle die that was slightly larger than my photos but simply hid the flat edge under the neighbouring photos. 

I've used Fancy Pants Memories Captured: Memories, and Snapshots. As well as the FP Memories Captured Envelopes, Carta Bella Rustic Elegance alpha stickers, Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad Acetate Stars, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, and Washi Tape.



No comments:

Post a Comment