Sunday 10 April 2016

DT Share ~ Water Boy


It's Gypsy and I'm back with another LO from my DT Kit for the month. I've started with a black cardstock base and created a block with four 4x6 photos. I've added a strip of Washi down the bottom of my page which creates a great home for my Foil Thicker title. I've repeated lines of Bakers twine throughout my page as a repetitive element that brings the page together. And added three flair buttons in a visual triangle to guide the eye through the page. The little flag up the top comes from the Pink Paislee Hey kid line- these are so much fun.

Supplies: Cardstock Black and Yellow, Patterned Paper Pink Paislee Hey Kid Double Dutch, Pink Paislee Hey Kid Tags, Flair Cocoa Vanilla (and my own stash), Jillibean Hexies, Foil Thickers, Bakers Twine, Washi Tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment