Thursday 14 April 2016

New in store - Kaisermists

Use KAISERmists for a quick and easy way to add colour to paper, card stock or chipboard.
The vibrant colours have a touch of shimmer to add that extra sparkle to your projects.

You can find all gorgeous 21 colours listed in store now - Shop Here

Here is just a few of my favourites!




Gypsy here, this week I have been working with the awesome lime green Kaiser Mist. I wanted to share a easy technique if you like the look of mists but want to do more than spray or sprinkle. Or if you are like me and have trouble getting it to go where you want!

 Here's a quick sample of the lime green sprayed. What you can't see in the photo is the lovely shimmer quality these mists have.

 Step 1. Shake the mist well checking to make sure all the residue in the bottom of the bottle has combined. Then spray some mist on a craft mat or other water-proof surface.

 Step 2. Scrunch a piece of plastic wrap loosely. Dab onto your ink.

Step 3. Dab your inked plastic wrap onto the page. The larger the piece of wrap you have the more area you will cover. I went large because I wanted to create a home for my title. By using a smaller ball of wrap you have even more control over where the mist will go.

I'll share this page soon so you can see the effect in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment