Tuesday 19 May 2020

Cyber Crop Fun

Some pages come together really quick.... others like this one, don't!

But I'm finally happy with it :) 
Cocoa Vanilla & Echo Park papers are working well together...
Journalling tag to yet to be written on and 2 of the photos are digitally added as my photos ended up in Sydney for printing! 
 Ok.. found out another very cool thing about these waxes..  You can just keep adding to it without spoiling your chipboard.  I painted this white to start with, that didn't work... so then I painted it with green spray mist, lovely and sparkly, but the white paint made it too light, it just didn't stand out as a title should.

So I reached for my Art Alchemy Metallique Wax.  I highlighted the leading edge and the candle flame with bronze and ..... nope didn't like it, I have silver in one of the photos so the bronze just didn't go (I grabbed it cause I love the colour, but didn't think about the page!!) 
Went over it again with the Old Iron, leaving a bit of the bronze on the flame.... Much better!  Sadly, this photo doesn't show the beautiful metallic sheen it as.

Gota love Nuvo Drops... Great for a bit of extra detail on a boy's page....

Thanks for stopping by!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment