Tuesday 12 May 2020

Layout Quick Share





I'm not a huge fan of fussy cutting- I call myself a 'lazy scrapper' I like to work fast- so I can record lots of memories. But every so often I might break out my tiny scissors. When I do making a 'pocket like this one for some of my page elements is a favourite technique!

Have you noticed there have been a few different Australiana lines around recently? The store has Couture Creations- Sunburnt Country, and Kaisercraft Open Road and Native Breeze. I'm loving these lines for the way they represent this country we live in but also for their versatility. Not only great for travel, but outdoor adventures, heritage stories, as well as boy and girl pages. They all work quite well together. The stamps and dies in the Couture Creations line are very affordable and great for embellishing and adding little details to your pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment