Thursday 7 May 2020

Tip of the week: Paint - 2 ways....

The search for a perfect gold paint has been a long-time goal for a lot of scrapbookers... I've never really found one that I truly loved... till now!

Cadence Paints are not a new company, but Mystical Scrapbooks has just got a few different colour gold in to try them out...


I've only tried one so far Candence Metallic Paint - Maya Gold,  and I'm in love!  it's the perfect gold, it's not brassy, and it gives great coverage, and it's so shimmery, the photos just don't do it justice!! 

So my Thursday's Tip is use paints and mists watered down as well, as they come.  In this sample, I have watered down both the Candence gold paint and the Kaistercraft mists.  I splattered it straight from the bottle, and I thinned it out with a bit of water and did droplets with an eyedropper.

Have fun and get messy!
Donna






No comments:

Post a Comment