Friday 14 August 2020

August Cyber Crop



Welcome to our cyber crop!

Challenge 1

Hi Crafters

Today I'm challenging you with a sketch that I created:



Here is my inspiration "Special Memories"



The corrugated cardboard is from the packing boxes that scrapbook goodies arrive in.
Spray the top layer with some water and then it will soften up enough that you can peel it back and reveal the corrugation.

Other products from the Mystical Store are:


My textile element is the twine.

Have Fun and happy scrapping.

Challenge 2

Hello, Donna here with our second CC challenge. 

3 Bits of textiles.  Can be fabric, felt, string, twine or ribbon (can be mixed or all the same)
2 Stamps designs - Can be used as many times as you like
1 Photo

You can add anything else you wish to your page, but I need to see these 3 requirements

Have fun creating
Donna


Challenge 3 

Julie here with Challenge No. 3

Create a project that has at least 6 items of the same shape. These can be squares, hearts, stars, whatever you like but there has to be at least 6 of them. They can be various sizes.

As the theme for the month is Textiles you must also include a textile of your choice.

This is my layout and I have decided to use squares as my shape.


My textiles are the Cobweb Ribbon and the Ric Rac

There is a process video for you here if you would like to see how this page came together.

I have used

Have fun with these three challenges, plenty there to keep you very busy.
Can't wait to see your projects
Julie

Challenge info...

Due date Sunday, 23rd August - Midnight.  Please share with your scrappy friends!

Upload your challenge entry to the albums on our Mystical Scrapbooks Facebook Chat Page.

Our chat is private and if you haven't yet joined us we'd love to have you. If you have any trouble joining please email me, Donna, with your name and or a link to your Facebook profile and I will send you an invite.

We will be giving away 1 gift voucher valued at $20.00 and each entry receives 1 ticket into the draw.....So the more challenges you do the more chance you have to win!

We will also have a surprise prize!! Our DT members will choose their favourite layout and I will send that lucky person a surprise in the mail.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment