Monday 31 August 2020

September Challenge reveal - All about Paints and Ink


And suddenly it was September!!  

Hello crafty friends, welcome to a new month of challenges, playing with paint and inks this month.  Have fun with these challenges and I look forward to seeing your take on them in our albums.


Julie here to share my September challenge with you.

Soooo paint and ink month. Yipee

My challenge for you is to alter the background of your project using paint.

I have used paint to colour the Texture Paste I have put through a stencil on the white cardstock background for this challenge

I have used the Uniquely Creative Gums & Roses papers. I am in love I must admit, they are so pretty.

Linen Cardstock – Bridal White

Uniquely Creative Gums & Roses Collection Pack

Full Bloom

Gum Nut Bouquet

Gumnut Garden

Fussy-Cuts Eucalypt Posey

Creative Cuts 


Here is the video


Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely layouts

Cheers

Julie


 Hi Everyone, Louise here....

For the September challenge, I'd like to see you create something with a "Vintage" theme - which should include paints/inks.


Here is my vintage inspiration

"Father"




See the video below. 



This layout features:



I love to use products in different ways then they are intended so I've used the Nuvo drops like a paste and applied them through a stencil.

As the liquid was thinner than normal paste, I washed the stencil between applications.
It dries with a lovely matte finish and almost looks like it's embossed on the background.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy scrapping.
Challenge Rules
Please upload your entries to the album in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm,  30th September 2020 to be eligible for the prize.

Facebook Albums - Here
Chat Page - Here

The prize is by random draw.  This month prize is a mixed bag of mulberry flowers (Random pack)

· International entries are welcome, however, due to international postage cost, a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment