Monday 3 August 2020

Donna's Blog Post

Hello crafty friends... 

My turn to share today, and I thought I would show you how I use self-adhesive EVA 3D foam.


It's so quick and easy to use,  it's all I use now.  I don't waste any of it, the smallest cut-off bits can be popped under petals or butterfly wings to help them stay popped up once we put the page in our albums.

It's a great way to add some depth and interest to your pages.  I've started off by cutting the foam and cardstocks to size.  The foam is self-adhesive on one side and I use Tiger Grip glue to attach the other.  Tiger Grip is perfect for this as it gives you a moment to 'wiggle' and make sure everything is straight.

This glitter card is amazing, it' smooth to the touch and will not come off on your fingers... I love a bit of glitter!!


Happy crafting 
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment