Thursday 1 October 2020

October Challenge


Welcome to our October challenges!
This month we are all about sketches.. but as always, Mystical sketches come with an additional requirement :)  

Hi everyone,

Julie here to share my October challenge with you.

The theme for the month is Sketch plus and my challenge is to use this sketch from PageMaps and the plus is to add stitching


Here is my layout.

The photos were taken on one of my walks along the River Torrens here in Adelaide. I am very lucky to live so close to the beautiful walking track that follows both sides of the river. As you can see from the central photo I have even seen Koalas on my walk. Who would think this was in the middle of a city....


There is a process video here.

I have used Kaisercraft's Native Breeze papers for this layout.

I used this sketch to create another layout in 2016. This one does not have any stitching but you might be able to draw some inspiration from it.

Good luck with this month's challenges, can't wait to see your projects.

Julie

***

 Hi Mystical fans, Louise here.

My challenge for you this month is a double layout with multi photos.

I designed this sketch so I hope you enjoy ...

This month I'm getting to play with the 

Uniquely Creative Once Upon A Christmas


I've been having such fun with the gorgeous blues in this collection and decided to team it with a pop of gold. 

Here are the supplies used for this layout:


Thanks for visiting ... I hope you have fun with the sketch.
Happy Crafting

Challenge info...

Due date Saturday, 31st October - Midnight.  Please share with your scrappy friends!

Upload your challenge entry to the Albums on our Mystical Scrapbooks Facebook.  Our chat is private and if you haven't yet joined us we'd love to have you. If you have any trouble joining please email me, Donna, with your name and or a link to your Facebook profile and I will send you an invite.

Facebook Albums - Here
Chat Page - Here

The prize is by random draw.

· International entries are welcome, however, due to international postage cost, a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this month’s prize is a pack of Memory Maze chipboard.

Happy scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment