Friday 16 October 2020

October Cyber Crop

Welcome to our October Cyber Crop!
Most of us love a sketch and we have 3 to keep your mojo bouncing along :) 

Julie here to share my October Cyber Crop Challenge

My challenge for you is to use this sketch plus Punching.  The sketch is by me, my first. I used Photoshop Elements to create it.

This is my layout. You will find a process video here


The photos were taken last year while our family was on a cruise in the South Pacific.

I have used Simple Stories Hello Summer paper range.


Hope you enjoy the challenge and the sketch.
Looking forward to seeing your projects

Julie


Hello everyone, Donna here with my sketch, and the 'plus' is to use something that sparkles or shines! 
A couple of ideas:
Foil - Glitter - Wink a Stella

And here is my take.... I've used  Uniquely Creative True North range, on Tim Holts Kraftcore #12.
Pow Glitter card as my sparkle element and the new Nuvo Vintage Drops and some twine.

Hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing your take up in our gallery albums!


 Hi Everyone

Happy Cybercrop day!

It's all about Sketches this month.

As an added challenge I want you to add sequins to your layout.

I designed this sketch so I hope you enjoy ...

Here is my inspiration layout ... featuring the most fabulous

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream Collection.

I just love the rainbow theme of this collection. 

It was perfect for a recent family photo.

Here are the supplies used for this layout:



Thanks for visiting ... I hope you have fun with the sketch.

Process Video:


Happy Crafting


Challenge Info....
Due date Sunday, 25th October - Midnight.  Please share with your scrappy friends!

Upload your challenge entry to the albums on our Mystical Scrapbooks Facebook Chat Page.

Our chat is private and if you haven't yet joined us we'd love to have you. If you have any trouble joining please email/message me, Donna, with your name and or a link to your Facebook profile and I will send you an invite.

We will be giving away 1 gift voucher valued at $20.00 and each entry receives 1 ticket into the draw.....So the more challenges you do the more chance you have to win!

We will also have a surprise prize!! Our DT members will choose their favourite layout and I will send that lucky person a surprise in the mail.

Happy Scrapping
Mystical DT team

 

No comments:

Post a Comment