Monday 5 October 2020

Storage Tip - Dies. Part 1

 Hi everyone... Donna here, and it's my turn to share something with you today.

I'm going to share what I've been working on lately, my new die storage.  I've seen lots of people sharing their magnetic die systems, so I thought I would have a go as well.

I can be a bit of a lazy scrapper...if I don't see it, or it's too hard to get out, then I don't use it...My dies are a good example of that, I very rarely used them as it was just too much of a pain to find anything.

So here we go...
First up, buy some magnetic sheets - Found them on eBay,  the first lot I ordered were too thin, tried again and found 1mm plain A4 sheets from Melbourne where perfect, then find some storage pockets, again I found some on eBay... there are lots to choose from.

I got mine here - A4 magnetic sheets   Storage pockets


The magnetic sheets are easy enough to cut with a nice sharp Stanley knife.

Then simply attach your dies to the sheets.



Where I could I add the brand and name of the die at the back of the packet.  I redid the stars as the magnetic sheet was too small for the pocket.

Right now I'm working on the dividers to put them into groups, and I will be back to show you the end result in the next day or two.

Happy crafting 
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment