Tuesday 6 October 2020

Storage Tip - Dies. Part 2

I'm back with part 2 of my die storage makeover.

After putting all my dies into their pockets I went looking for a suitable container to keep them in.  A friend showed me what she keeps hers in and I immediately when out and brought some too!

These are the medium Boxsweden brand.

Next came the dividers, found these wooden placemats at a cheap craft shop, that where the perfect size, hubby just had to cut them straight down the middle.

I painted one side and added some pretty paper to the other. (This is actually old Christmas paper! )



Sorted out my dies into categories, then popped a label on each divider.  




I still have some more to do, just waiting on some more containers and pockets to arrive :) 

This was not maybe the cheapest option in the long run, but I think it's what's going to work best for me.  I'm really happy with how it's turned out!  Can't wait to sort the rest out.

Hope this helps or inspires you, have a great crafty day
Donna

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have painted one side. How did you stick the paper on? My gesso has expired. Mod Podge?

    ReplyDelete