Sunday 4 August 2019

Gallery Pick - Tracey C

Each month on our Facebook chat we host the albums for the monthly and Cybercrop challenges. There is such a great wealth of inspiration in those albums I wanted to pick some scrapbooker's work to share each week.

One thing I really struggle with in scrapbooking is using bright colours- that's kind of a pain because I am totally attracted to bright colours when I am buying papers! That's why I am so glad we have Tracey C in our gallery for me to be inspired by and scraplift- she's a complete master at getting the whole spectrum on her page and making it totally work with her photos. She's also not afraid to make a mess- and her messes look just amazing! Thank you, Tracey, I absolutely love these two pages from our June CC and am grateful to have your talent in my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment